Friday 5 October 2012

La Dolce Vita: My trip to Italy

For the last two weeks I have been enjoying the many delights of Italy: working my way through my ‘to read’ pile in the sunshine; beautiful scenery; shopping; delicious food (and wine), and spending time with family. I had a fantastic time, so therefore it  was a bit of shock to the system returning to British shores, to be met with grey skies and the all too familiar rain. My holiday has given me a lot of food for thought for future blog posts, but in the mean time I thought that I would share some of my holiday snaps with you.


Top Row (L-R): Monterosso, Cinque Terre; Velva; Portofino sculpture park
Bottom Row (L-R): Santo Stefano Ponte, Sestri Levante; Louboutin red Vespa

Top Row (L-R): The mountains around Velva; a tired me after a day walking around Portofino; Portofino
Bottom Row (L-R); Portofino; Vogue Italia


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...