Friday 12 October 2012

Whistles Outlet

Paying just £40 for dresses originally costing £280? Luckily for my bank balance that isn't too good to be true! One of my most recent online shopping discoveries is the Outlet section on the Whistles website. I am not sure why it took me so long to purchase from it, as I have found some of my favourite pieces (eg. my Whistles 'Tessa' dress) in the sales in my local Whistles concessions. I think that these will be really versatile, as they can be worn casually with flat leather sandals, or dressed up with a pair of heels. It might have taken me a while to find it, but now that I have, I will definitely be paying the Whistles Outlet a return visit! At the moment it has accessories starting at only £8, so it is definitely worth checking out.


Tia Silk dress - Was £130, now £20


Pandora Silk Print Dress - Was £150, now £20

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...