Tuesday 16 October 2012

All For Eve Body Scrub

I love my 'All For Eve' red lipstick and nail polish,  created by Daniel Sandler and Sophy Robson respectively, but for some reason I have never tried any of the other products the brand offers. 'All For Eve' products have been created to raise money for the 'Eve Appeal', which raises funds for research into gynaecological cancers . 'All For Eve' was set up by George Hammer, the man who brought brands such as Aveda, Urban Retreat and Ruby & Millie to the fore of the beauty industry in the UK. This was in response to the loss of his sister in law to ovarian cancer in 2008.




However I have now added to my 'All For Eve' collection by purchasing the body scrub (£7.50), which has been created by Urban Retreat. I don't know about you, but for me, body scrubs can be really hit or miss. They are either too grainy and so irritate the skin, or are so 'gentle' that they don't appear to do anything, making them completely pointless. However, I think I might just have found 'the one' for me. When I first opened the pot, the scrub's creamy texture made it look like a rich body lotion, and so I was doubtful as to whether it would really deliver as a scrub. However, I definitely wasn't left disappointed, as this scrub not only got rid of my dry skin, but also delivered a micro massage (courtesy of the jojoba beads) and left my skin feeling as soft and smooth as if I had applied moisturiser. For me, this product is a total no-brainer: supersoft skin at a great price AND helping charity at the same time. What is not to love? The question is, which product to try next?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...