Monday 22 October 2012

Korres Japanese Rose Shower Gel and Body Butter

I am a big fan of Korres products, with their Vanilla Plum range being a firm bodycare favourite, so when I saw these Japanese Rose products in my local branch of TK Maxx at 50% of the RRP, I couldn't resist snapping them up.  One of the things that I love about these is that the rose scent is not too over-powering, which I find can be the case with some other rose-based products. The body butter is fantastic on areas such as elbows and knees, which can be prone to dryness. 

The shower gel contains wheat proteins which form a protective film on the skin, which helps skin to maintain its hydration levels. The body butter contains shea butter and quince extract which are both known for moisturising and softening the skin. Sunflower, almond and avocado oils nourish the skin, which helps in relation to maintaining the elasticity of the skin.

If you are not lucky enough to find these in your local TK Maxx, then you can also find them at Look Fantastic and Feel Unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...