Friday 28 June 2013

7 Nails Inc polishes for £18

Just a quick post to let you know that today Nails Inc are again offering their 'lucky dip' selection of 7 polishes. For the bargain price of £18 you will be sent a random selection of Nails Inc polishes. You can potentially save up to £75! 


I have purchased one of these collections previously, and was very pleasantly surprised. I was sent a good selection of polishes and it made me try shades that I might not otherwise I have tried. You can't go wrong for this price. Even if you aren't completely happy with all of your polishes, then you can always share the beauty loveliness with friends. A great manicure and great karma!

If you want to try this offer, then you will have to be quick, as it ends at midnight tonight, and is only whilst stock lasts.

Have you purchased one of these selections before? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...