Thursday 11 July 2013

My Month in Instagram: June

Here are some of my Instagram photos from June. The photos in the top frame are all from my recent trip to London. I had a fabulous day up there between meeting up with my Twitter friend Sophie for the first time and going to Charlotte Tilbury's House of Rock 'n' Kohl in Selfridges.



Clockwise from top left:
  • The brilliant Chris Levine holographic image of Kate Moss produced especially for the House of Rock 'n' Kohl
  • My Twitter friend Sophie and I posing in the photo booth at the House of Rock 'n' Kohl
  • The poster for the Erwin Blumenfeld exhibition at Somerset House. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in fashion photography.
  • No trip to London for me is complete without a visit to Liberty. I loved that this gentleman is standing to attention to greet shoppers as they enter the store.


Clockwise from top left:
  • I have signed up to run the Cardiff 10k for the Mothers of Africa charity. The longest that I had ever run prior to starting training for this was 5.5k, so I need to put some serious work in! I am not too worried about my time though, as long as I finish and raise funds for this fabulous charity, which helps mothers to survive childbirth through educating healthcare workers in the poorest countries in Africa.
  • This display in Paperchase really caught my eye. I love flashes of neon pink, whether it be in an outfit or in interiors.
  • I took this shot when I visited Cardiff Castle with friends one Saturday afternoon.
  • This is a close up of the print on my new Lucas Hugh top which I bought in one of The Outnet's brilliant weekend shop-ins. I love Lucas Hugh fashion-led stylish sportswear but it is slightly out of my budget. I love that I can still manage to train for the 10k in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...