Wednesday 19 June 2013

Charlotte Tilbury's Make-Up House of Rock 'n' Kohl at Selfridges

I am very excited to be going up to London for the day tomorrow. The reason for my visit? To attend the 'The Enduring Influence of British Style & Beauty' talk at Charlotte Tilbury's Make-Up House of Rock 'n' Kohl. Charlotte will be in conversation with three of the UK's most stylish ladies: Alice Temperley; Laura Bailey and Caroline Issa. I can't wait to hear what these stylish ladies have to say.





The Concept Store in Selfridges, which is open until Sunday is part of Charlotte's first ever beauty Festival. There are a host of events going on, including the talk which I am attending, and also a number of free activities:

#QuickFlick Eye Makeovers
Lipstick Slicks
Manicures & Nail Art
Make-up Bag Surgeries
Lipstick Readings

There will also be the opportunity to win a starring role in one of Charlotte's make-up videoes in the Beauty Flash photobooth.

I will be using my trip as an opportunity to finally use the Selfridges gift card which I won in a competition in December. Timing couldn't be better, as there are some fabulous items in the Selfridges sale.


As if this wasn't reason enough to be excited about my day trip, I have just heard that one of my favourite beauty bloggers, Caroline Hirons is appearing in-store earlier that afternoon, and I will also be meeting my Twitter friend, Sophie, for the first time in real life! She has just been selected as the Editor of the Elle UK 'Edited by the Interns' issue, so it is a really exciting time to meet up with her. Congratulations again Sophie! You can check out Sophie's fabulous winning entry here.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...