Monday 17 December 2012

Time for tea with PiP Studio and Amara

"Happy products for happy people." reads the slogan on the bottom of the two PiP Studio porcelain mugs which I was sent by Amara. And the bright colours and mixture of patterns, which are part of Pip's signature look, certainly put a smile on my face! The way in which the brand mixes patterns and colour combinations manges to give a nod to vintage and shabby chic, whilst still looking modern.



To accompany my cup of tea in my brand new PiP Studio mug, I made a batch of Nutella & Hazelnut Palmiers, using a recipe from Liberty London Girl. As I am not known for my baking expertise I was very pleasantly surprised with these. Delicious and super easy to make. I will definitely be making up more of these over the festive season.


Whilst I was enjoying my cup of tea and palmiers, I took the opportunity to browse the selection of PiP Studio products available at Amara and chose some of my favourites:

Singing Roses Cosmetic Bag - £35


Set of 4 Senso Mugs - £31.99


Large floral teapot - £32.99


Birds of Paradise Quilt - £120

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...