Wednesday 19 December 2012

Not Your Usual Christmas Jumper: Markus Lupfer Kiss Sequin Jumper

The Christmas jumper has now become a firm fixture of the festive season for many. Whether it be those who love to wear (or are just too polite to refuse!) the latest knitted creation from their nearest and dearest, or those who go all out for shop-bought festive fabulousness: reindeers; snowmen; santa; candy canes etc..... You get the picture! 

However I have been on the look out for something that I can wear for more than a handful of occasions in December. I thought that I had found just the thing when an email from Donna Ida popped into my inbox, announcing the preview sale for newsletter subscribers. However foolishly, I started the checkout process but didn't complete, and when I went back the next day it was out of stock in my size. I have found the jumper on other sites, e.g. Selfridges and Net-a-Porter, but as those sites haven't launched their sales yet, the jumper remains out of my reach. So lovely readers, if you have seen anything similar, or even better, this jumper on sale, please do let me know!

The one that got away - Donna Ida


The light grey option, still available at Selfridges

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...