Monday 13 May 2013

Net-a-Porter pieces at TK Maxx prices

Net-a-Porter pieces at TK Maxx prices? Thankfully for your bank balances I am not joking! On a recent visit to TK Maxx, I was even more pleased than usual with some of my finds in there.

I picked up a really useful 'Elizabeth and James' black blazer, with a 75% discount and an 'American Retro' grey cotton & grey snakeskin print tee for £22 (from £125!).

At the moment they seem to have a great range of designer brands in store: 'Karl by Karl Lagerfeld'; 'Michael Kors'; 'American Retro'; 'Elizabeth and James' and 'Maison Martin Margiela' to name just a few. Even if you don't usually shop in TK Maxx, I think the prospect of some designer pieces at such great prices is definitely worth a few minutes of your time.

Here are just some of the pieces that were in store the last time that I went.


  • Karl by Karl Lagerfeld white 'biker' sleeveless dress £209 down to £30
  • Michael Kors red shift dress £240 down to £50
  • Elizabeth and James floral dress £260 down to £100


I am very tempted to go back in store to buy the American Retro bomber jacket in the photo above (top left) as it is one of they key jacket shapes this season. I think it was reduced to about £35 from over £200. At that price I think I better be quick if I want to nab it! Let me know if you manage to pick up some designer bargains at TK Maxx. Why not tweet me a photo @LouiseHartrey or post on Instagram @louloumuses with #louloushops .

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...