Tuesday 21 May 2013

Natalie Massenet: More of Her Story So Far

As you will know if you read my previous post here, I really admire Natalie Massenet, the founder of Net-a-Porter, who revolutionised the way that people shop for fashion. As well as being able to view her presentation on Instagram, you can now watch the whole presentation on video. I previously asked the question, "What would Natalie do?" Well you can now find out the answer here. Here are some screen shots to whet your appetite!




Even though I have looked at the Instgram presentation numerous times since the Vogue Festival, I still found it useful to watch the video of the presentation as it gives you a real feel for the lady herself and her personality.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...