Wednesday 8 May 2013

Free £5 Marks & Spencer voucher

Tomorrow, Thursday 9th May, take any unwanted clothes to your nearest Marks & Spencer and you'll receive a voucher for £5 off your next £35 spend in-store and a code to use online at www.marksandspencer.com by the 20th May. 



The offer doesn't include donations of swimwear, underwear, socks or damaged or soiled items. All donated clothing will be donated to Oxfam.

I have spotted a few great pieces on the Marks & Spencer website, so this couldn't have come at a better time. Not to mention the fact that I recently had a wardrobe clear-out, so have now found the perfect home for my cast-offs!

Let me know what you use your voucher for by posting in the comment box below or tweeting me @LouiseHartrey with #louloushwops .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...