Monday 27 May 2013

Free Jonathan Ward scented candle worth £22

Just a quick post to let you know about a fantastic offer that my absolute favourite candle brand is running for a limited time. Jonathan Ward London is offering a free medium candle (6.5oz) worth £22 with any purchase of a large diffuser or candle from the Verte or White collections.

Previous readers of my blog will know that I love Jonathan's candles (see my posts here and here). So it is fair to say that I need no encouragement to add more of the range to my home. However if encouragement was needed, I can think of nothing better than this brilliant offer! 

Have you tried any candles from Jonathan's range? Which are your favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...