Wednesday 6 March 2013

Mid-week Manicure: Nails Inc Porchester Square


It has been a while since I have done a nail polish post, so I thought that I would try and start a regular feature, ‘Mid-week Manicure’. Today’s polish of choice is Nails Inc ‘Porchester Square’, which they describe as one of their hero shades. When I first saw this shade, it immediately reminded me of Chanel’s ‘Frenzy’, one of their latest limited edition releases. Although I love the Chanel shades, I am trying to be a bit more sensible with my beauty spending (with the emphasis on the ‘trying’!), so I have been reluctant to spend £17 on a nail polish, even if I do LOVE all things Chanel-related.



Therefore, I jumped at the opportunity to try this when I saw that it is on offer in the ‘Latest in Beauty’ online store for £5 (a saving of £6). Having read a number of reviews of Chanel ‘Frenzy’, the consensus seems to be that although this shade has a more lavender tone than ‘Frenzy’, they are still very similar. So, for now I will be getting my ‘Chanel’ fix thanks to 'Nails Inc' and 'Latest in Beauty’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...