Tuesday 26 February 2013

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution now available online

Just a quick post to let you know that you can at last purchase one of my favourite and most effective French pharmacy products online for a reasonable price. You can now buy Bioderma's cult make-up remover, Sensibio H20 Micelle Solution (previously called Crealine H20 Micelle Solution ) at John Bell & Croyden - Pharmacists to the Queen no less! The pharmacists are the first in the UK to stock the full range. This couldn't have come at a better time for me, as the bottle I purchased in Paris last year, is sadly empty. And as delightful as a trip to Paris would be, it does seem slightly extreme just to buy make-up remover (even for me!).

You can purchase a 250ml size for £9.99, or 500ml for £14.50. The range is also available instore.



Here is what I had to say about it last year:

"Today's blog post is about the Crealine H20 Micelle Solution, which is apparently a favourite of many an international makeup artist. After using it once, I understood straight away why so many people rave about this product. This unscented makeup remover is brilliant. It takes off all my makeup with a few gentle sweeps of the cotton pad, and is really gentle and soothing on the skin. It doesn't sting at all, and there is no need to rub your eyes hard to remove the makeup.....I have no doubt that I will be purchasing this again. It is definitely the best and most effective makeup remover I have tried."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...