Thursday 21 February 2013

More LiLiFi love from MyBag.com

I have previously blogged about my purchases from LiLiFi here and here. And here is the latest addition to my LiLiFi collection, this time from MyBag.com .


If you are a regular reader of my blog or follow me on Twitter, then you will know that I have more than a little bit of love for all prints of the leopard variety. Therefore I couldn't resist adding this clutch to my collection when I discovered it on MyBag.com for only £35 (68% off)! I think this lighter leopard colour-way will be fantastic in the Summer. 

You can currently get 15% off site-wide at MyBag.com . You will have to be quick though, as the offer ends midnight on the 22nd February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...