Saturday 16 March 2013

Coming into Fashion: A Century of Photography at Conde Nast

One of the sections that I always check when I pop into my local branch of TK Maxx is the book section. I always find a great selection of cookery and design hardbacks ( perfect for the coffee table and to dip into) at much reduced prices. Here is my most recent purchase which I picked up for £8.00 instead of the RRP of £42.00. As a reader of a number of Conde Nast titles, I couldn't leave this languishing in the Clearance section. I love using books to decorate my home, but hardback design books like this are often very expensive, so I have to be very selective. However thanks to TK Maxx I can add a few more titles to my collection.

The pages are crammed with an abundance of beautiful and often iconic images taken from Conde Nast titles over the last century. Here are some of my favourites (Solve Sundsbo, Love 2011; Willy Vanderperre, W, 2011; Corinne Day, British Vogue, 1993; Tim Walker, Italian Vogue, 1995; David Bailey, British Vogue, 1962; Guy Bourdin, Vogue, 1958) :













1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...