Monday 18 March 2013

Follow Lou Lou Muses on Bloglovin

As you will probably know, the Google Reader service is coming to an end. If you still want to follow my random musings, then there are a number of ways that you can follow my blog, including subscribing by email, liking my blog's Facebook page or following on Bloglovin. If you would like to subscribe by email then just put your email address into the box on the left-hand side of my blog. To follow me on Bloglovin then click on the black and white drawing of the Eiffel Tower below.

Follow on Bloglovin


I was really impressed when I transferred the blogs I follow via Google Reader over to Bloglovin. It was really easy. Their customer  support team were also really quick to answer a query I had in relation to my blog listing.

See you over on Bloglovin!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...