Wednesday 20 March 2013

Mid-week Manicure: Essie 'Really Red'

I have always been a fan of red nail polish, and often find myself returning to it. However it can be hard to find the perfect shade of red nail polish. Some are too blue, others too pink and others too orange! For me this polish is most definitely a contender for the perfect red.


I first came across this polish when I saw a photograph of the lovely Donna Ida wearing it. Donna always look fabulous, so in addition to wanting her outfit ( and in fact her whole closet!) I had to tweet her to find out what polish she was wearing. The shade in question? Essie's 'Really Red'. Donna told me that she wears this polish every day.

I was really impressed with this polish, it applied really smoothly and I only needed two coats for full coverage.


You can buy Essie polishes from a number of stockists, including Boots, John Lewis and Look Fantastic.

Update: Donna has just told me that this shade is going to be discontinued, so if you like the look of this shade then you better stock up. If you will be stocking up on a few bottles, then you might like to know that you can buy this shade for £5.58 on Amazon

Have you found your perfect shade of red polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...