Wednesday 27 March 2013

Mid-week Manicure: Chanel 'Blue Rebel'

Today's mid-week manicure is a bit of a blast from the past. It is 'Blue Rebel' by Chanel - a dark navy blue. 'Blue Rebel' was part of their limited edition 'Les Jeans de Chanel' collection from 2011. 


I chose this from my collection as I was looking for a dark polish, but fancied a change from a burgundy polish (of which I have more than a few!). This applied really well and gave excellent coverage in just two coats. I had forgotten how great this polish was, and in case I needed reminding, the first morning that I wore it, a lady stopped me on the train to ask me where my nail polish was from. She then proceeded to scribble the name in her diary and to tell me that she would be paying a visit to her nearest Chanel counter that very lunchtime to buy it!


Although this polish was limited edition, you can still find it on counters, or at Debenhams.com

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...