Tuesday 2 April 2013

Daniel Sandler In Love Scented Candle

I love scenting my home with scented candles, and when I first read about the collaboration between one of my favourite make-up brands (Daniel Sandler) and my favourite candle brand (Jonathan Ward), I knew that it wouldn't be long before one of these candles made its way onto my mantelpiece.



Jonathan Ward's candles are made of organic soy wax, which is hand-poured into hand-blown Italian crystal glass. The wax is so pure that you can use it as a hand or body cream. The scent of the candle is a delightful blend of Daniel's favourite scents: sandalwood, vanilla, light musk, amber, patchouli, clove, cardamom, violet, black pepper and sheer white floral.

At the moment there is a fantastic offer on Daniel Sandler's site where you can buy two of the candles for the price of one. As an added bonus, you also get free delivery when the order is over £24. So if you love the sound of this candle, then stock up now! If you only want to buy a single candle, you can also find them on offer at Amara and Escentual.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...