Wednesday 10 April 2013

Gel BioSculpture Manicure at Belle Toujours

Here is my Gel BioSculpture manicure that I had at the Belle Toujours Beauty Forum last week. There were lots of colours to choose from, but I opted for a classic pillar box red as I thought that it was best to choose a classic colour given that this manicure lasts for 3 weeks.


Pillarbox Red

I forgot to take a photo on the night, so the one above is after a week! As I have never had a longer-term manicure, it was quite strange to have totally chip-free colour on my nails after a week.


The nail salon is tucked away behind the hair salon, but is still really spacious and feels like part of the salon with its monochrome decor.

  

I have been really impressed with this manicure and think that it would be the perfect solution for occasions when you don't want to risk chipped nails, e.g. at a wedding, or for when you don't want the hassle of having to re-apply nail polish, e.g. on holiday.

Belle Toujours are currently offering 25% off Gel BioSculpture Manicures between Monday and Thursday, so you can try the manicure for £30.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...