Monday 5 November 2012

OPI Bastille My Heart nail polish

As the nights draw in and the temperature drops I tend to start wearing darker nail colours as opposed to the eye-catching bright shades from Summer. Perhaps not surprising given that one of my first nail polish must-buys was Chanels's Rouge Noir. I came across this polish after I commented on one of the lovely A Girl, A Style 's Instagram photos, asking where her nail polish was from. Although she had a Shellac manicure in the photos she told me that she also loved OPI Bastille My Heart which was a similar shade.


I need  no encouragement to add more nail polishes to my collection, and snapped mine up from the London Perfume Company for £7.99, saving £3.00 on the usual RRP of OPI polishes. You can also purchase OPI polishes at Beauty Bay and Look Fantastic


I took the photo below to show that in certain lights the polish can look more red than burgundy, but as red nail polishes are a staple part of my beauty must-haves, I am more than happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...