Friday 23 November 2012

John Lewis Winter Wonderland

I thought that I would share some more photos from the John Lewis Christmas event, as I loved how they had done out the venue. I could quite happily have moved in, and cwtched up on the sofa with a cashmere blanket and watched some festive favourite films on the widescreen TV.

I loved the 'Pick 'n' Mix' table where we got to choose from a selection of sweet treats, decorations and tea-lights.


This was my favourite of the Christmas decoration looks on display - classic Christmas with a luxurious twist to it.



  I loved this felt Robin, below, which was hiding beneath one of the tables. They would be perfect for hiding around the house for a treasure hunt!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...