Monday 12 November 2012

Free £20 Dune gift card with Elle

I don't need an excuse to pick up the latest copy of 'Elle' magazine, but if I did, then I think a free Dune £20 gift card might just be the perfect incentive! The December issue (with Cameron Diaz on the cover) comes with a gift card which gives you £20 off any pair of full-price boots when you shop instore. All you will need to do is to register your gift card on the Elle website to activate it before use. As I subscribe to the magazine anyway, this was a great added bonus for me when I opened up the latest issue when it landed on my doormat.

Here are some of the boots at Dune at the moment.

Jamming D wellington boot, £55 - similar to my Jimmy Choo for Hunter boots



Jennet D, £64


Gala, £50



Jambo D, £41.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...