Friday 16 November 2012

Bargain Essie nail polishes at TK Maxx

Never one to be able to resist a red nail polish, I grabbed this 'Essie' shade as soon as I saw that it was available in my local TK Maxx store for the bargainous price of £7 for 3 bottles of nail polish! When you consider that 'Essie' polishes retail for £9.95 each, I think that you will agree that this was too good a bargain to leave behind on the shelf. The only drawback is that the shade of the polish isn't named on the bottle, but given the great price, I am sure that I can cope with that. The polish applied really easily and lasted really well. I will definitely be trying other 'Essie' polishes. Have you got any particular 'Essie' shades that you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...