Wednesday 15 February 2012

Free Leighton Denny polish with Red magazine

Just a quick post to let you know about one of this month's beauty freebies. If you buy 'Red' magazine in a branch of Marks & Spencer or a WHSmith in a railway station, you get a free Leighton Denny nail polish worth £11.00. There are three shades to choose from: 'Whatever' ( a lilac colour ); 'Vamp' (a dark Rouge Noir-ish shade), and 'Crushed Grape' (a grape purple, which makes me think of Chanel 'April', even though that is more of a red shade). When I was instore, they only had the 'Whatever' shade, which was actually the perfect choice for me since I have been wanting to try more pastel shades.

I really liked this polish. The two coats applied really smoothly, and gave great coverage. I tried a pale lilac colour the other day, but didn't like it, as it had a coldness to it. I like that this polish had a bit of depth and warmth to it. I am definitely considering picking up another copy of 'Red' in order to get another bottle of this polish.


Have you managed to get your hands on one of these polishes? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...