Thursday 9 February 2012

S/S 2012 Jewellery Edit: My Wardrobe

I don't know about you, but one of my favourite ways of changing a familiar outfit is by updating the accessories that I wear with it. I tend to favour either a statement necklace or a chunky ring. I find that I always get comments about my accessories. But a girl can never have too many accessories, so I have been trawling my favourite sites for some statement pieces. Here is my selection from one of my favourite web-sites, My-Wardrobe. You can't have failed to miss that it is Valentine's Day coming up, but if you don't buy into all that hooha, then why not treat yourself? As my friend Sam said: "Treat yourself. You love yourself don't you?" Wise words from a lovely lady!

Anton Heunis - Double Chain Drop Necklace
Anton Heunis Crystal Brooch Detail Chain Necklace
Anton Heunis Square Crystal Cluster Ring
Estelle Deve Gold Ausonia Molten Nugget Ring
Marc by Marc Jacobs Smoked Topaz Pave Heart Ring
Aamaya by Priyanka Jade Quartz and Topaz Rose Ring

My-Wardrobe have also got some lovely pieces in their sale:

Dannijo Paula Ring
Alexis Bittar Leger Gunmetal Clustered Spring Ring
Mawi Hematite Leaf Motif and Crystal Gemstone Ring

When it comes to accessories, do you go for the "less is more" subtle look? Or are you more of a "pile as many as possible on" person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...