Tuesday 4 September 2012

Somerset by Temperley for John Lewis

This morning, saw the arrival instore of the much-anticipated 'Somerset by Temperley' collection for John Lewis. I was really looking forward to this launch, as I love Alice Temperley's mainline collections. The designer has created a 60-piece collection for John Lewis, from purses to cashmere capes. As well as being beautiful, with its Victoriana and heritage details, I think that this collection is also practical. In addition to the beautiful evening dresses, there are also really versatile pieces that could be incorporated into your everyday wardrobe, e.g. the silk blouses and the sequin jumper. Some items in the collection are already sold out online, so if you love the look of this collection, you better be quick!


Here are some of my favourite pieces that I snapped instore at John Lewis Cardiff this morning.

Lace dress - £249

Spot Mesh Tunic - £89

Jersey dress - £99

Sequin Jumper - £69

Will you be buying anything from this collection? I would love to know your favourite pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...