Monday 17 September 2012

Shopcade: The new way to shop?

I don’t know about you, but two of my main activities online, are shopping and ‘Pinterest’. Therefore when I heard about a new online shopping platform which seems to combine both elements, I was really intrigued.



The website in question is called ‘Shopcade', and works by allowing you to curate products that you love, in your own ‘Shopcade’. You can add products from the brand pages on the website, or by adding products selected by other members of the site. So far, so Pinterest. But where does the shopping aspect come in I hear you ask? If a product is purchased via your ‘shopcade’, whether by you or someone else, then you earn a percentage in cashback. You can either spend the cashback on ‘Shopcade’, or have the money transferred into your bank account. You also earn reward points based on your activity on the site, e.g. when you add a product to your shopcade; when other members follow you. These points can be exchanged for different perks, e.g. discounts from retailers; competition entries.

I already use the ‘Quidco’ cashback site, and although the amounts earned aren’t massive, they all add up. However to me, ‘Shopcade’ makes the whole cashback experience more interesting and social. It is great discovering new products in people’s shopcades that I otherwise might not have come across.

If you are intrigued by this concept, then why not check out my shopcade. I am really interested to hear your thoughts on this. Have you signed up to it yet?  If not, will you be trying it out?

Fine Print: Sponsored content in partnership with Shopcade

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...