Friday 7 September 2012

Clarks Leopard Print Slippers

If you are a regular reader of my blog, then I am sure you will have realised by now that I have a slight obsession with animal prints, and particularly those of the leopard variety. Therefore I wasn't surprised when a pair of leopard print shoes jumped out at me when I was flicking through the pages of last month's 'Red' magazine. But what was surprising was that it wasn't a pair of leopard print heels, but a pair of leopard print slippers. Loafer style slippers are everywhere this season, but I was yet to purchase a pair as I didn't really think that they were my kind of thing. Until now that is.

In addition to my shock that I was actually coveting a pair of flats, I was also shocked to discover that they were from 'Clarks'. For me, 'Clarks' will forever be associated with trips to be fitted for new shoes when I was in Primary school. And as such, I haven't purchased a pair of shoes there since 1990!


I know that I am going to get a lot of wear out of these, as they are equally appropriate for a casual or a smart look. In addition to being a  great way to introduce a bit of print to an outfit, they are also really comfortable. From bitter experience I know that fashion and comfort do not always go hand in hand. So when the two come together, it is a wonderful thing!

These retail for just £39.99, but until 11th September you can save 20%, by using the code 'BEWNEW12' at the checkout. These have definitely put 'Clarks' back on my radar as a place to look for footwear, so I hope that they manage to keep up the good (and very stylish!) work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...