Monday 24 October 2011

H & M Trend Silver Cardigan

Last week I finally tracked down this beautiful piece from H & M. I first saw it on the 'Dress Me Perfect' blog, written by Dawn. As soon as I saw the cardigan I tweeted Dawn to ask her if it was this season. Once I found out that it was, I was determined to get my hands on it. It wasn't stocked in the one nearest to my office, so I had to wait for a week until I had a bit more time. I was really pleased when I found it, as there were only three left instore, and there was a lady waiting to pick up one of them when I got to the rail! After nearly missing out on my TopShop trench coat, I made sure that I grabbed this as soon as I could.





I love this cardigan. Although it is a cosy knit on the inside, the painted metallic outer makes it edgier. As it is quite chunky, it is perfect as a relaxed coat, but when worn with a black belt it can have a sharper silhouette. It is perfect for adding a more glamorous and vintage-look edge to an outfit when thrown over a pair of skinny jeans and a tee. Since I bought this, I have started to see it on a number of blogs, so it looks like I'm not the only one who loves this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...