Sunday 23 October 2011

Mini Blog Sale: Nail Polishes (Nails Inc; Essie; No 7; Leighton Denny; Bourjois; Ciate)

I am having a bit of a clearout to make way for some new Autumn Winter purchases, so I have decided to have a mini blog sale. Most of the items are unused. Where I have used the product at all I have stated clearly how much has been used.

Here is the boring bit, before we get to the beauty products:

  1. Please leave your comment below letting me know which item you are interested in, together with your email address. I will then send you an email regarding payment (Paypal only). Please note that I would like you to select the gift option when paying via Paypal in order that no fees are applied.
  2. All of the items are as shown. If you have a particular question about an item, please feel free to ask.
  3. I will not accept returns so please make sure you check swatches online etc. before buying.
  4. Standard postage for the UK will be £1.50 for one item. If you buy more than one item it will only be an additional 50p per extra item.
Essie - Great Expectations - Unused - £2.50

No 7 - 90s Pink Slip - Used once - £2.00

Leighton Denny Double Up Duo - Yellow Brick Road - Used x3 - £3.50

Nails Inc - Elle/North Row - Unused - £2.00

Bourjois So Laque Ultra Shine - Magenta Show - Unused - £2.50

Ciate - Wait Until Dark - Used Once - £2.00

Essie - No Boundaries - Used Once - £2.00

Nails Inc - Caramel - Never Used - £2.50



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...