Saturday 22 October 2011

Happy Birthday to 2 (St David's 2 that is!) * Penblwydd Hapus

Last week I blogged about attending the South Wales Blogger Meetup, which was organised by St. David's Cardiff. Today, the centre is celebrating its second birthday.


For anyone in Cardiff who is partial to a spot of retail therapy (not me, maybe *obviously* ) the opening of the St David's 2 development was a big event, as it brought a number of big name retailers to Wales for the first time, including REISS and John Lewis. Since it opened in 2009, there have been over 75 million visits, which is a lot of shopping. And it's not just shopping of the window variety, as shoppers have been spending over £1m a day (not all me, honest!). There are now more than 120 stores (a mix of high-street and designer) in the centre. Over the past year alone there have been 33 store openings, including Cath Kidston and Jo Malone. Over the next week or so I will be posting about some of my favourite brands that featured at the Bloggers Meetup. If you are from Cardiff, I would love to know which are your favourite stores in the development. Or are there any particular brands that you would like to see in the Centre? I know that I've got my own wish-list, including 'Space NK' and 'The Kooples' *crosses fingers*.

When I grow up I want to be a Kooples girl


So many beauty products, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...