Tuesday 21 August 2012

My Smashbox Makeover

Last week I blogged about the impending launch of the new Smashbox counter in Boots, St David's in Cardiff. I went along with my friend Sarah on Saturday morning, and we both had a great time. My makeup artist, Linda was lovely and was great at explaining the products she used on me. I gave her free reign to choose the look to give me, which could have had the potential to go very wrong! However I loved the look that she gave me. Linda used the following products on me:
I was really impressed with the products. The base was still going strong 12 hours later, and given that it was a scorching hot Summer day, that is quite a feat considering my usually oily skin. Given my love for a red lipstick, it is perhaps not surprising that I want to add the 'Guava' lip stain to my collection asap. Gorgeous shade; easy application and longevity. What's not to love?!

Here are some photos that Sarah and I took in the Smashbox photo booth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...