Thursday 2 August 2012

Charlotte & Co : Foundation Silk Knickers

Apologies for the long time since my last post. Sadly other things have got in the way. But I am back, and hopefully am back in the blogging swing of things!

I have a bit of a soft spot for buying underwear, and could quite easily spend a small fortune on Agent Provocateur & Mimi Holliday if funds allowed! As such, when I think of silk underwear, I am more likely to think of pieces from those brands, and to think of pieces in black or jewel tones. Therefore, I was looking forward to trying the foundation silk knickers from Charlotte & Co,as they are different to my usual underwear of choice. The knickers are part of a range of silk underwear, which includes knickers, camisoles and slips.


The range has been described as the "ultimate practical luxury", and I can safely say that these are both practical and luxurious. Although I tend to go for black underwear as opposed to nude coloured underwear, these were great under a light summer dress. The pure silk-jersey fabric meant that they were really smooth, and there was no sign of the dreaded VPL.


I am a firm believer in a bit of "everyday luxury" and these fit the bill nicely. The knickers retail at £14.00, but you can buy 2 pairs for £23.00. I will definitely be purchasing some more.

Charlotte & Co. currently have a sale on, containing a range of items, from swimwear to nightwear; silk duvets to cashmere loungewear. With prices with up to 75% off, it is definitely worth checking out. As well as the clothing, there are some items which I think would make great gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...