Tuesday 7 August 2012

Lou Lou Shops: TK Maxx

I know that I have posted about TK Maxx before, but I was so impressed with my last visit there, that I thought it deserved another blog post!

We probably all know that TK Maxx is one of the high-street's largest chain of discount stores. However, for some people, that is enough to stop them walking through the doors. And if that is the case, then in my opinion they are definitely missing a trick!

I think one of the problems for people with the store, is that you can't really guarantee that you will find what you want in there. However, I think that once you accept that, you will see that there are some great bargains to be had in store. I tend to pop in at least once a week.

On my last trip, I picked up a Seafolly swimsuit for £19.99 (usually retails for £70+); a Polo Ralph Lauren v-neck wool jumper for my boyfriend (£37; RRP £99) ; Korres Vanilla Plum shower gel (£5.99, RRP £10.50) and Bridgedale walking socks (£5.99; RRP £16.00). On those items alone, I made a saving of over £125 on the RRP.








A lot of the items in the food section wouldn't look out of place in a high-quality delicatessen, and I picked up some stuffed olives and amaretti biscuits. I love the packaging of some of the items, and will definitely be trying to think of ways to re-use the packaging.

If online shopping is more your thing, then you can also make some big savings on the TK Maxx website. You can find a range of designer labels on the site, including 'Stella McCartney'; 'Balenciaga'; 'DSquared'; 'Elizabeth and James'; 'Dolce & Gabbana', and 'Temperley'.

What are your thoughts on TK Maxx? Have you discovered any fantastic bargains there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...