Sunday 19 August 2012

Age of Reason Scarves

Just a quick post to show you one of my latest purchases. I recently won a £50 discount code being given away in a Twitter competition by the fantastic 'Age of Reason' scarves. I have been lusting after one of their scarves for a while now, so figured it was definitely worth a RT. And as luck would have it, the fashion gods were smiling on me, and I won!


I chose this scarf from the S/S 12 range. My friend Penny had previously told me that the workmanship and finish of the brand's scarves was amongst the best she had seen in ages, and after receiving mine, I have to agree!

I love how designer Ali Mapletoft, manages to create beautiful designs, which also have an element of humour to them.  Ali's designs incorporate such great imagery and vivid use of colour. I am often torn between whether to wear this scarf or to frame it and put it on the wall! It is also great to see a company who are really proud to produce all their goods in the UK.

I own quite a number of scarves, as I think that they are a great way to add some colour to an outfit and can instantly lift a look. Also, given the notoriously unreliable British weather, it is handy to have a scarf in my handbag in case it suddenly gets chilly. Who said I can't be practical?!





'Age of Reason' have just launched their new A/W 12 range, but I will save those delights for another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...