Saturday 10 December 2011

Leopard Print Love - Part II

As you will know from my post earlier this week, I am a lover of all things leopard print. And here is one of my most recent purchases which has helped to satisfy my accessory animal passion!

One of my favourite pieces of my leopard print selection is the LILIFI clutch bag in cream, which I first spotted on the gorgeous Style Crusader 's blog. As soon as I saw it, I clicked through to find out more about LILIFI, which was a brand that I hadn't come across before. And it was love at first (accessory) sight. As I had just come back from two weeks of shopping in Italy, I resisted buying the cream clutch, but couldn't resist investing in this brown leopard print clutch which was in the sale for £40, as it is the slightly different version with a large gold bow on the side.

As someone who doesn't generally travel light, it is great that you can fit a lot in the bag, or can fold it in half if you are the type who can travel light (How do you do it?!) I had originally planned on removing the gold bow, as I wanted a simpler look. But I haven't got around to it yet! However, as the leopard print cow hide is so soft, I can just fold the bag in half the other way to conceal the bow. It is definitely a case of leopard print lust! Now to add the cream one to my collection.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...