Saturday 17 September 2011

Guest Post: Styling For Miss Lou

As some of you might know, I am part of the 'Cardiff Blogs' team and I was really keen for some of the lovely ladies and gents who are also involved to write a guest post for me. First up is the lovely Sarah. Her blog, 'Falling Forward' is a brilliant mix of books, fashion, food and everything else between!:

Whilst Lou is off sunning herself in Italy (insert collective groan, we all want a summer holiday, right?) I thought I'd style her a few outfits. We know how much she loves her fashion, and Polyvore is a great way of finding new pieces and creating new looks. I've been playing around recently, and have come up with these three looks for Lou:

1. A Date At The Flicks
Everyone loves going to the cinema, and just because you're going to be in the dark for an hour and a half doesn't mean you can't dress up to be seen before and after the film.

Cinema Love


Cinema Love by sarahmia


2. Hot, Hot, Hot
Obviously as Lou is probably currently on a beach (sigh) I thought a beach look would be a good one to do. Sexy, flirtly, slightly fifties with a bit of rock to bring it into our century.

Sun Worshipper

Sun Worshipper
3. Breakfast At Tiffanys
I don't think Lou would have let me get away without styling her in some designer gear so I've popped her in a pair of Valerie shoes by Vivienne Westwood and a beautiful feathery, sparkly dress. Now we just need to find her a red carpet to strut her stuff, right.
A Night of Sparkle

A Night of Sparkle

You can click through on any of the looks to find out where to buy each item, just don't blame me if your wallet starts to cry, okay?

***************************************************************************
LouLou says: Thanks Sarah. Love these looks. You can consider yourself appointed my unofficial stylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...