Wednesday 7 September 2011

La vita e bella

If you follow me on Twitter then you might have seen me mention the fact that I'm going to Italy for two weeks.



This is my first visit to the land of vino, Gucci and gelato and I can't wait. I've always wanted to go there. And yes I am using this post as an excuse to post some images of Gucci's gorgeous jewel coloured collection for Autumn/Winter 11!

Image from letmeseeyourwears.com


We'll be staying with my boyfriend's family near Portofino and have also got trips to Milan and Venice booked. I'll tell you all about it (and probably the 'one or two' purchases I 'might' make) when I get back. While I'm away I'm going to leave my blog in the capable hands of some of my favourite bloggers and tweeters. Enjoy! x

P.S. If you've been to Genoa, Milan, Portofino or Venice I would love to hear your reccomendations for places to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...