Friday 21 February 2014

Vogue Festival tickets on sale

Tickets went on sale yesterday for this year's Vogue Festival, taking place in the Southbank Centre on the weekend of March 29-30. This year, the style bible will be welcoming another amazing selection of fashion industry insiders to share their experiences and wisdom with fashion lovers. The list of speakers reads like a dream closet: Valentino, Phoebe Philo, Manolo Blahnik, and Mary Katranzou, to name just a few. I have yet to attend a Vogue Festival, and every year when it comes around, I always wish that I had purchased tickets. So, could this be the year? I may not be able to stretch to a Celine tote, but I am sorely tempted to purchase a ticket for the Phoebe Philo talk, and that's just for starters!


You can find out more about the event at www.vogue.co.uk/voguefestival 

Will you be attending this year's event?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...