Saturday 12 May 2012

Free Nails Inc polish with the June issue of InStyle


I haven't done a nail polish post in a while, so I thought I would do one to share a great offer that is out at the moment. If you buy the current issue of 'InStyle' (June issue), which costs £3.80, you can choose from one of three shades of 'Nails Inc' polish (worth £11). The three shades available are 'Power Pink'; 'Bluebell', and 'Peach Sorbet'. I opted for the 'Power Pink', which has an orchid tone to it. Although I have far too many nail polishes, I couldn't resist this, as it seemed a great way to tap into the Summer's tropical brights trend, without going for the orange and hot pink shades I would usually go for.


Have you tried any of these shades? Which one was your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...