Wednesday 9 May 2012

Bottega : 'The Birdcage' cafe, homeware and gifts

I hope that you enjoyed my last post showcasing all the fashion loveliness within the four walls of 'Bottega'. As promised, here is the follow-up post featuring the store's 'The Birdcage' cafe, and some of the gorgeous homeware and gifts that you can buy in the store. Sorry it has taken so long. Not having a laptop at the moment means it is taking me a bit longer to get posts sorted!

Hidden away at the back of the store is 'The Birdcage' cafe. If you can tear yourself away from all of the gorgeous clothes, then I highly recommend that you take some time out from your shopping and pay the cafe a visit. I love how Sam has furnished the place. It is bright and modern, but with quirky vintage touches.

I love these birdcage lampshades

Anywhere with copies of 'Vogue' magazines to read whilst drinking my coffee, is definitely my kind of place!

The cafe has a fantastic selection of cakes and treats. I had the best carrot cake ever, but was too busy chatting about fashion with Sam, her Mum, and Alicia to take a photo!



One of the great things about 'Bottega' is that in addition to all of the fabulous clothing, it also has a fabulous selection of homeware and gifts, so there is something for everyone. Here are just some of my favourite things:


If only I had some Choos to remove....

This seemed very apt!

I love this 'Love' print by 'Dandy Star'



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...