Sunday 22 January 2012

Style Crush: Taylor Tomasi Hill

Today's post is about one of my major style crushes: the uber-stylish Taylor Tomasi Hill. Taylor is the former Style & Accessories Director at Marie Claire USA, and is now the Artistic Director at Moda Operandi.

I can't remember where I first saw her picture (the image below), but I remember really loving her look - the combination of simple pieces in pale colours contrasting with the rich reds of her scarf. Not to mention her stunning red hair.



If I was able to channel an ounce of Taylor's style I would be a very happy woman. I have yet to see an outfit of hers that I didn't love. She succeeds in putting together pieces together to create a look that is stylish, but never 'too much'.






So, what do you think of Taylor's style? Who are your style crushes?

Randomly, after I had written this post, 'Equipment' put out a tweet asking who people's style icons were. As I was very much in a Taylor frame of mind, I tweeted them saying that I loved Taylor's look. Much to my amazement, she later tweeted me to thank me. If only I'd thought to ask her for some style tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...