Friday 26 August 2011

Lou Lou Muses : Escentual Blog of the Week

I was really pleased over the moon to find out this morning that Escentual had chosen me as their Beauty Blog of the Week. I love this site as they have a great range of products, and their email newsletters are a daily dose of temptation in my inbox! When I first heard of them I didn't realise that they were a locally based company (only five minutes from my office in Cardiff), which of course means that my purchases with them are doing my bit for the local economy *cough* . Having met them on a few occasions to discuss Give and Make Up and Cardiff Blogs (the local bloggers meetup that I help organise), I can confirm that Louise and Emma (the resident blogger) are also lovely ladies to boot!

Escentual Beauty Blog of the Week


As the lovely Emma is on holiday, Escentual put a shout out on Twitter two weeks ago for guest bloggers, I jumped at the chance to write a post, so if you would like to read my answers to their Pick 'n' Mix Beauty Questions and discover my deepest, darkest beauty secrets (sort of!) then here's the link: Lou Lou Muses Pick 'n' Mix Beauty Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...