Tuesday 12 June 2012

The £4 Orla Kiely bag

If the recent Orla Kiely collaboration with Uniqlo is anything to go by, then people can't get enough of the Irish designer's distinctive prints. That collection sold out within a day or so. If you love Orla Kiely's prints, but didn't manage to get your hands on a piece of that collection, don't worry. A week ago I found a piece that means that you can get one of her designs for only £4!


 Whilst doing my Jubilee Big Lunch shop in Tesco, I realised that I hadn't taken my reusable shopping bags with me. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that hiding amongst the standard brown hessian offerings, Tesco had a bag designed by Orla Kiely, for only £4! And what's more, 50p from the purchase of every bag is split between CLIC Sargent Cancer Care and the Royal College of Art.

The size of the bag means that it is perfect for any Summer beach trips or for a picnic.This is the perfect way to get your hands on a piece of Orla Kiely without breaking the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...