Thursday 5 April 2012

Bioderma Crealine H20 Micelle Solution

On my recent trip to Paris, I made sure I paid a visit to a Pharmacy, as French pharmacies are legendary for the high quality and range of beauty and skincare products that they stock. To help me in my search, I had printed off the list of products that Gwyneth Paltrow recommended on her blog, GOOP. Sadly I couldn't get hold of all of them, but I did manage to find two of them: Crealine H20 Micelle Solution and Avibon. I will wait a while to see the results of the Avibon Vitamin A cream, which is supposed to be great for smoothing the skin, getting rid of blemishes and keeping wrinkles at bay.


Today's blog post is about the Crealine H20 Micelle Solution, which is apparently a favourite of many an international makeup artist. After using it once, I understood straight away why so many people rave about this product. This unscented makeup remover is brilliant. It takes off all my makeup with a few gentle sweeps of the cotton pad, and is really gentle and soothing on the skin. It doesn't sting at all, and there is no need to rub your eyes hard to remove the makeup.

Sadly I didn't get a chance to go back to the pharmacy to stock up on more bottles of this, so I was really pleased to find out that I can now find it in the UK at Le Guide Sante . It is currently on sale for £9.58, for the 500ml size. I have no doubt that I will be purchasing this again. It is definitely the best and most effective makeup remover I have tried.

Are there any other French pharmacy products that you have tried and love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...