Monday 28 November 2011

My Red Magazine Photo Shoot: The Clothes - Part II

So, as promised, here are the rest of the photos of the clothes that Sam from Bottega sent me to try for my Red magazine photo shoot. I was spoilt for choice for a top, as she sent me a range of tops which covered a lot of different looks. There was a really cute 'Maison Scotch' breton stripe top (with a twist); a super-soft 'Zoe Tees' red t-shirt; a glam 'American Retro' gold lurex batwing jumper; a lovely drapey 'Olivia Rubin' t-shirt, and a beautiful black silk star-print top by 'Des Petits Hauts'.

Sam also sent me a quirky Tatty Devine ''Aarrghhhhh' necklace and a Maison Scotch star-print boiled wool scarf to accessorise up my outfit of choice. I would love to know which are your favourite pieces. I know that I found it VERY difficult to choose!:

numph 'Aladdin' skinny jeans - zip detail on back pocket and ankle
'numph' grey skinny 'Lula' jeans - love the bow detail on  the back pocket
MiH New York bootcut jeans
Des Petits Hauts black silk top with white stars

Maison Scotch star-print scarf
Tatty Devine 'Aarrghhhhh' perspex necklace
American Retro Gold Lurex jumper

Olivia Rubin Brick print top

Zoe Tees Boyfriend T-Shirt

Maison Scotch Breton stripe top




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...