Thursday 17 January 2013

YSL Arty Ring

Firstly, apologies for the lack of posts lately. The last few weeks have been really busy (including starting a new job which I am loving!) so my blog has had to take a bit of a back seat. However hopefully normal blogging service will be resumed very shortly!


I have been wanting a YSL Arty ring for an age but always resisted temptation (most unlike me I know!) However thanks to the wonder of January sales and online discount codes, this rose gold beauty is finally mine.

I am so glad that I opted to buy it. This year I am determined to adopt the shopping mantra of 'Buy less, but buy better' and this is the perfect example. Instead of buying lots of random bits of cheap jewellery, I opted to buy a piece that I LOVE and that is a classic piece.

I would love to know what items are top of your wishlists.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...